Our whole model of care is based around working with GPs and we seek to agree shared care agreements for almost all our patients. We will actively support GPs seeking local funding for individual care packages for particular patients from the patient’s personal care allowances.
Your NHS patients would benefit from a consultation with us:
- If there is lack of a specific local NHS service
- If there is a specific service that we can provide such as specialist language skills
- Where confidentiality issues arise
- If you require a second opinion
- When you feel they need access to more intensive or specialist therapy than is locally available
- Because the patient is not suitable to be put on a long waiting list.
We are always willing to talk about whether we can help your patients and if you could see a benefit in having your own link to our system to make referrals, we can discuss how that might work for you.
If you would like to discuss getting NHS funding for one of your patients, please fill in the form on this page. You may wish to add [@psychiatry-uk.com] to your safe list or address book.