When you use our website or services we may collect personal information about you. We have written this statement to tell you:
- what personal information we collect about you
- how we use your information
- who we may share your information with
- what choices you have about what we can do with your information
- how to access and update your information
We are Psychiatry UK LLP our registered office is at Lowin House, Tregolls Road, Truro, TR1 2NA. If you would like to contact us our correspondence address is PO Box 329, Dewsbury, WF13 9DN
We last updated this Privacy Statement on 31st March 2017.
Information we collect about you
Information you give us
We may collect personal information about you when:
- You contact us to arrange a consultation
- You contact us via email or by telephone for any other reason
- You provide us with information about yourself in order for us to provide you with the services that you have requested
- Any video or audio recordings of your consultation with us
Information we collect automatically
When you visit our website or use our services, we may collect certain information automatically such as:
- IP addresses (the name your computer uses to identify itself to us)
- how you found our website
- dates and times that you visited our website
Information we collect from other sources
We work with a number of other organisations such as payment processing companies, internet search engines, cookie providers who may provide us with information about you.
If you consent, we may also collect information from your GP or other healthcare professional.
How we use your information
To provide our services and website
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to arrange and schedule your consultation;
- to send out reminders;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you have asked us for;
- process your payments to us;
- to fulfil any contracts you have entered into with us;
- analyse and improve the services given, including compliance with clinical care standards;
- comply with our obligations to the regulators of our services and practitioners, including the General Medical Council, the Care Quality Commission, or as otherwise required by law or regulation;
- where requested and with your consent, provide it to your insurers who may cover the cost of the products or services used;
- provide information to your other healthcare providers;
- prevent and detect fraud;
- to tell you about changes to our services or website;
- to help us develop our website to make it better for all users;
- anonymised data may be used for research purposes where we have your permission to do so;
- to get your feedback on our website and services;
- to administer our website (such as troubleshooting, data analysis, research);
- to send you details of special offers or promotions if you agree we can do so;
- to keep our website safe and secure.
We may provide you with information about products, services, special offers, and other news where we feel these may interest you.
Depending on what contact information you have given to us, we may contact you by email, post, or phone. We will only do this where you have consented to receiving such information from us.
You can opt out of such marketing at any time and if you wish to do so, please email us at: email@example.com
Sharing your information
Other Healthcare professionals
We may be required to communicate with other consultants in our service, other medical practitioners such as your GP, dispensing chemists, and suppliers or subcontractors of supporting products and services, where necessary in order to provide our services. We will ask for your consent before we share any information with any other medical practitioners.
Your Insurance Company
If you elect to pre-authorise a treatment via an insurance company, you acknowledge and agree that it may be necessary to provide your insurer with access to your personal information including medical information, treatment, outcomes or other information to facilitate your request and the insurer’s quality control and clinical practice requirements. Alternatively, the insurer may contact you with a separate consent form, requesting that you allow them to request information from us relating to your claim.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with carefully selected third parties including:
- Our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- We use a third party to process payments and refunds. We do not store your credit card details. In some circumstances, you may give permission for your credit card details to be stored securely with a third party in the eventuality of payment being required for future purchases or shortfalls in payments by insurers.
- Our website providers who need to see your information in order to keep our website up and running;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in improving your use of our site.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell our business in which case the personal information that we hold will be part of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
The information that we collect from you will not be transferred to, processed and stored outside the UK.
We are committed to ensuring that our suppliers have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on secure servers operated by a third party.
If you choose to send us information via email, we cannot guarantee the security of this information until it is delivered to us.
Changing your information
You can ask us at any time to change or amend the information that we hold about you or ask us not to contact you with any further marketing information. You can do this by checking boxes on the forms we use to collect your information or you can also request that we change or amend your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to information
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of the information that we hold please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We review our Privacy Statement on a frequent basis to check that it accurately reflects how we deal with your information and may amend it if necessary. You should check this page regularly to see the most up to date information.
How to Contact us
We welcome questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Statement which can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.