- Convenience – no travelling – by video link, when it suits you.
- Accessible – via smartphone, tablet, computer and laptop.
- Speed – appointments within days.
- Choice – of over 30 psychiatrists with 20+ languages
- Adaptable – bespoke clinics.
- Discreet – you choose where and when.
- Economic – We will save you money.
- Diagnosis – a definitive opinion from a specialist medical expert.
- Risk management – we take medical responsibility.
- Education – access to expertise.
- Advice – and advocacy to get the care you need.
- Medication – online prescription service.
- Support – onward referral to supervised, accredited therapy and coaching.
Psychiatry-UK LLP is a General Medical Council regulated designated body.
We supply a fast, discreet and economic means to get medical diagnoses and treatment recommendations for all mental health conditions from the comfort of your own home.
You can use your own computer, tablet or phone to get easy access to medical treatment and, as doctors, we have the ability to prescribe suitable medication, if needed.
Please complete our initial enquiry form for more details.
Regulated by the CQC
The CQC (Care Quality Commission) is the independent regulator of all qualified health and social care services in the UK
Registration Number 1-697998342