The UK's Leading Online Psychiatry Service
Confidential and secure video consultations with GMC registered psychiatrists on any device
WHY USE PSYCHIATRY-UK?
- Convenient – no travelling – by video link, when it suits you
- Accessible – video meetings via your computer, laptop, tablet or phone
- Speedy – get an appointment within days
- Choice – over 30 psychiatrists with 20+ languages
- Adaptable – link your clinic to our service
- Discreet – private and secure – your details are safe with us
- Economic – less expensive than face to face consultations
- Diagnosis – a definitive opinion from a specialist medical expert
- Risk management – we take medical responsibility
- Education – access to expertise
- Advice – and advocacy to get the care you need
- Medication – online prescription service
- Support – onward referral to supervised, accredited therapy and coaching
Psychiatry-UK LLP is a General Medical Council regulated designated body.
We supply a fast, discreet and economic means to get medical diagnoses and treatment recommendations for all mental health conditions from the comfort of your own home.
All of our psychiatrists are GMC registered specialist doctors who work in both the NHS and the private sector. We are registered with the Care Quality Commission and are also listed on the NHS Choices website.
You can use your own computer, tablet or phone to get easy access to medical treatment and, as doctors, we have the ability to prescribe suitable medication, if required.
Are you a psychiatrist interested in joining our team?
Regulated by the CQC
The CQC (Care Quality Commission) is the independent regulator of all qualified health and social care services in the UK
Registration Number 1-697998342